Рекомендуемые сообщения

2.jpg

Страна: Армения
Исполнители: Ara Gevorgian
Альбом: Nostalgie
Год выпуска: 2015
Жанр: vocal
Формат: mp3

American composer and singer Daniel Decker has achieved critical acclaim for his collaborations with Armenian composer Ara Gevorgian. The song "Adana", named after the city where one of the first massacres of the Armenian people took place, tells the story of the Armenian Genocide. Decker wrote the song's lyrics to complement the music of Ara Gevorgian. Cross Rhythms, Europe's leading religious magazine and web portal said of "Adana", "seldom has a disaster of untold suffering produced such a magnificent piece of art." He was officially invited by the Armenian government to sing "Adana" at a special concert in Yerevan, Armenia on April 24 2005 to commemorate the 90th Anniversary of the Armenian Genocide. To date, "Adana" has been translated into 10 languages and recorded by singers around the world. Daniel Decker: "I was doing a search online and discovered this forum. As the author of the lyrics and singer of Adana, I really appreciate your kind words about the song. Though I am not Armenian by birth, the words have a special meaning for me. As a Christian, the fact of the genocide affects me deeply. During my many visits to Armenia, I have come to love the Armenian people and their rich heritage, as well as their vibrant culture. One of the most significant moments of my life occured on April 23, 2005, when I sang "Adana" in Yerevan for the very first time to commemorate the 90th anniversary of the genocide. I will never forget singing "Adana" as I looked into the eyes of the relatives of so many who lost their lives. That evening, "Adana" was presented again at the genocide memorial in Yerevan. Perhaps to some, this is just a song. To me, it is a reminder of a great tragedy that must NEVER be repeated. I DO hope that these lyrics will bring a small measure of healing to Armenian families who continue to feel the pain of the genocide."

Содержание:

[01] Daniel Decker - USA
[02] Inka - Finland - Adana
[03] Kai Auhagen - Germany - Adana
[04] Olesea Plesca - Spain - Adana
[05] Vitalie Dani - Moldova - Adana
[06] Tato - Italy - Adana
[07] Cvetan Cvetkov - Bulgaria - Adana
[08] ---------- - Turkey - Adana
[09] Ester Livshic & Svetlana Xanin - Israel - Adana
[10] Gegham Grigoryan & Kilikia Choir - Armenia - Adana
[11] Mix of All [bolor Masnakicner] - Adana

Lyrics by Daniel Decker
Music by Ara Gevorgyan

http://www.kavkazportal.com/knopka/mediafire.jpg

Песня про Геноцид на 10 языках. Качайте и распространяйте. Обратите внимание на Турцию, имя певца не написано, - это не я так сделал.
Copyright 2005 Candelas Music.ASCAP

• 8 лет спустя...

восстановлен

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...